“The first state of the art on mobility for our network.”
A group of makers focusing on Mobility of makers, fablabs and data is waiting for you in a wonderful french green landscape with the volcanos of Auvergne. Through conferences, round tables and working groups we want to create an international makers team interested in identifying issues around this topic of mobility. They will work together during the next 2 years, until FAB16 in Canada, with a middle step in Egypt for FAB15 to introduce a conclusion to shape the future of makers, fablabs and data mobility.
Lecturers and experts from different fields will give us their external vision on the evolution of the makers movement.
To build together a first state of the art on mobility of data, makers and fablabs.
In order to establish a stronger relationship between participants from all over the world, we have prepared a number of sightseeing tours to discover our natural heritage and local gastronomy : volcanos, wonderful lakes, delicious wine and cheese in a breathtaking natural setting.
Tourism in mobility with the show Puy of Lights : A Gigantic project composed of an itinerary of lights shows thru five sites – the city hall, the theatre, the mount Aiguilhe, the cathedral, the departmental Council of Haute Loire, in the town of Puy en Velay…
Thursday 12 July
* Team Bulding – Connecting people
*** Coffee Break ***
* Team Bulding – Connecting network
* Lunch – Local Food truck
* Process to make a Fablab mobile
*** Coffee Break ***
* Process to prototype a mobile machine through a fablab
* Free time
* Epicentre Factory – Apero & Diner
Friday 13 July
Schedule – FAB14 Mobility (€100 ticket)
Saturday 14 July
* Panel List – Local/Global Link
* Panel List – Local/Global as an element of innovation
* lunch – with partners
* Round Table – Local/Global knowledge sharing issues
* Round Table – Structuring a knowledge community
Sunday 15 July
* Workshop – How projects can re-inforce the network
* Workshop – How mobilities can re-inforce the network
* Sightseeing tours
Monday 16 July
* Departur to Tolouse by bus. Time travel – 5h
* lunch on the bus – offered VULCA Organisation
Speakers & Panels
International speakers for sharing vision about mobility issues.
Fluent in German, Spanish English, French
Fluent in Bulgarian, English, French
Flavia de Lorenzo
Fluent in Italian, English, French
Fluent in English, French
FAB14+ Mobility local sponsors
+ VISA INVITATION LETTERS
+ VISA REQUIREMENTS
We can’t list all of the rules for each country here but there are several useful sites to check – This one to know if you need a visa. / This one to apply for a visa. / This one to check the status of your visa. Although it’s helpful, we cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information on these sites. If you want to be absolutely sure that you are receiving the correct information please contact your Foreign Office or relevant government institution.
* From Paris (Bercy) to Clermont-Ferrand you can use the Bus (5.40hrs) or Train (4.30hrs)
* From Clermont-Ferrand to Puy-En-Velay – We are managing this transport for you without any additional cost for you.
* From Puy-En-Velay to Toulouse (Matabiau) we can manage the transport if you need.